Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thee Andrews Surfers - Rip-Off! (1999)

This one I've received from Ron. How he did it, I don't know, 'cause this is very rare.
Anyway, Thee Andrews Surfers is a side-project of Fifty Foot Combo (RIP), one of our best live acts around. As a side-project, the three core members of Fifty Foot Combo recorded this album and so far I know, this is their first and only release as Thee Andrews Surfers. It contains powerful instrumental garage and surf songs, played with some punk influences. Currently they're playing under the name of Thee Andrews Surfers Royale ( 1 extra Fifty Foot Combo member). So, this is my last post this week/year, enjoy your party and see you all next week.

I wish you all a happy 2009!

Muchas Gracias, Ron.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this! I never heard this because it was so limited! Though I have seen them play a lot (know these some of these guys).